The Leaders’ Stage
• Global insights and megatrends shaping the industry
• The Future of Asset Management
• Predicting growth for Fund Managers
• Trends in revenue streams
• Safeguarding the Investments of millions of investors
The Asset Management / Markets / Investment Stage
• Investment Strategy and Portfolio Management
Identifying and selecting various investment strategies such as active, passive, value, growth, etc. and managing a portfolio for optimal risk-adjusted returns.
• Market Outlook and Trends
The current market environment and potential opportunities and risks for investment funds and fund managers.
• Performance Measurement and Attribution
Analyzing performance measurement methodologies, benchmarking, and performance attribution to identify sources of outperformance or underperformance.
• Incorporating Alternative Asset Classes in your portfolio
The current conditions for alternative asset classes such as private equity, hedge funds, real estate, and infrastructure, and strategies for incorporating them into investment portfolios.
• Investor Psychology and Behavior in times of volatility
Analyzing investor psychology and behavior, such as biases, heuristics, and emotional decision-making, and discussing strategies for managing investor expectations and behavior
The Global Distribution / Cross-Border Distribution Stage
• Distribution and Marketing Strategies
Effective strategies for distribution and marketing of investment funds, including distribution channels, marketing tactics, and investor relations.
• Distribution Networks and Partnerships across different jurisdictions
Addressing the various distribution channels for investment funds, such as intermediaries, fund platforms, and institutional investors, and discussing strategies for building and managing distribution networks and partnerships across different jurisdictions.
• Cross-border distribution and tax considerations
Discussing tax considerations for cross-border distribution, including tax structuring, withholding taxes, and tax reporting requirements, and strategies for managing tax implications for investors
The Impact Investing and Sustainability Stage
• ESG Investing: The new norm
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors have become a key component in investment decision-making and portfolio management. Strategies for integrating ESG considerations into investment processes today are a top priority.
• How to measure the impact of sustainable investments?
Addressing the challenges of measuring the impact of sustainable investments, including the selection of appropriate metrics and benchmarks, and discussing strategies for effectively measuring and reporting impact.
• Climate Change and Transition Risk
The risks and opportunities associated with climate change and the transition to a low-carbon economy. Effective management of climate risks could allow fund administrators to capitalize on new opportunities.
• Sustainable Finance and Green Bonds
Analyzing the growing market for sustainable finance and green bonds, and discussing the opportunities and challenges associated with investing in these instruments.
The Operations / Regulation / Administration Stage
• Fund Administration Panel
• The Future of Funds Administration
• The evolution of the relationship between administrators, asset managers and asset owners within the alternatives industry.
• Current Megatrends and Issues. Trends to watch out in 2024
• The Regulatory Environment
• Technology and its impact on Fund Administration
• New types of alternative investments
• Growth? Where is it coming from?
The Fintech Stage
• The growing role of Technology in Fund Management
Technology is considered a catalyst in the fund management industry. Emerging technologies are defining the operational status of the sector while various tools positively disrupt the traditional way of managing collective investments.
• Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
Discussing the use of data analytics and business intelligence in fund management, including the collection and analysis of investment data, to make well-informed investment decisions.
• Cybersecurity and Risk Management
Cyber threats are everywhere including the fund sector. Effectively incorporating cybersecurity strategies in everyday operations is of paramount importance in the effort to protect assets and investors’ data.